Thursday, January 3, 2013

EAT // Febab

I love Sundays! Especially when you can sit back and enjoy a lazy breakfast.


Remember the old bacon and egg burger? An old favourite and regular at fundraisers and roadhouses? Well I have given it a bit of a makeover, and the result? The Febab (made of Feta, Egg, Bacon, Avocado and BBQ Sauce).

What you'll need:
  • 2 Slices Multigrain Bread
  • 1 Free Range Egg
  • 2 slices of Bacon (fat removed)
  • 1/2 Avocado sliced
  • 3 slices of Danish Feta
  • Squirt of BBQ Sauce

What you need to do:
  1. Fry bacon on small frypan (I don't add any oil as Bacon tends to have plenty!)
  2. Remove Bacon and place on paper towel
  3. Fry Egg to your liking (I tend to keep the yolk gooey)
  4. Toast bread
  5. Construct sandwich (I usually go Egg, BBQ Sauce, Bacon, Avocado then Feta) 
Serve with a cup of your favourite coffee in bed or out in the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment