Friday, January 25, 2013

A BLISSFUL LIFE // Happy Australia Day

Happy Australia Day to all my fellow Aussies!


I love this country so thought I would list my favourite aspects of being an Australian. Here we go...
  • We live in a clean, safe and peaceful country
  • We are lovers of travel and seeing the world
  • We have great working conditions
  • We have endless opportunities
  • On the most part...we're a pretty friendly bunch
  • We have the world's best beaches
  • The best parts of our country are outside the capital cities...
  • Our city's are pretty awesome though (especially you Melbourne)
  • We are the worlds best BBQ'ers
  • Our summers define us and we live for the great outdoors.

Happy Australia Day!

I took the above photo in Broome, WA. I love the contrast between the red rock & turquoise sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment