Tuesday, January 1, 2013

EAT // Dukkah

Let's make Dukkah...


I love to entertain friends and family, and living in the country you sometimes don't have access to a big range of foods, so I like to make my own. This Dukkah recipe was from my boss who made it for guests at her wedding (how awesome is that!). Anyway it's super simple and will impress your friends.


You'll need:
  • 1 cup of Almonds
  • 1 cup of Hazelnut Kernels
  • 2 T Sesame Seeds
  • 2 T Whole Cumin Seeds
  • 2 T Whole Coriander Seeds
  • 1 T Salt Crystals
(best thing about this recipe is that you can use whatever quantities of ingredients you prefer - just make to your taste!).


What you need to do:

Pile all the ingredients together in a bowl or jug and crush and mix! (I used a stickmaster mixer for my crushing - it took less than a minute).

I like to serve with crusty bread, a good olive oil mixed with balsamic vinegar. Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment