Monday, April 1, 2013

A BLISSFUL LIFE // Diy Yoga

I have recently started practicing Yoga and have fallen more and more in love with it. Yoga is filled with a bunch of health benefits and always leaves me feeling amazing and re-energized.


According to the State Government of Victoria Better Health Channel, practicing Yoga has a range of benefits including improving cardiovascular and digestive system health, strengthening muscle, increasing flexibility, improved posture and general feeling of wellbeing.

Living in a small country town, I head to my weekly class however have recently felt I would like to practice Yoga more often. So after a bit of a Google I have discovered my own DIY Yoga and I love it.

I downloaded the Pocket Yoga App and set up my iPad with my mat and a bottle of water. I love practicing outside or light a candle if I am practicing inside. 

Namaste. x

No comments:

Post a Comment